Host Club: Sail Newport, Newport RI
Check In: Friday 1500-1930 August 9 at Sail Newport
Quantum Sails Local Knowledge & Weather Brief by To be Announced: Friday 1830-1915 August 9
Racing / Food: Saturday August 10 - 1100 First Warning, 1700-2000 Cash bar, great snacks & music
Racing / Awards: Sunday August 11 - 1100 First Warning, immediately after racing Awards
Registration is Closed - pay your entry fee anytime before 8 July to avoid the $50 late fee!
Saturday Party Food Tickets No Longer Available - purchase tickets by 9 August @ $25 per person
Pictures available from PhotoBoat.com - the official J/Fest New England photographer
- Open to all J/Boats
- Expected one‐design classes include J/22, J/24, J/29, J/30, J/35, J/40, J/44, J/70, J/80, J/88, J/92s, J/100, J/105, J/109, J/111, J/120, J/121, J/122, J/PHRF Asym, J/PHRF Sym and J/Cruise
- Any J/Boat Class with 5 or more boats will be scored as One Design, otherwise ....
- Classes will be formed for for J/PHRF Spin (Symmetrical), J/PHRF Spin (Asymmetrical), and J/Cruise.
- J/PHRF Cruising Class $75 (Sunday only)
- J/22, J/24 & J/70 registration is $125
- All other classes $150
- J/22 charters are available from Sail Newport as a seperate OD class
- Saturday party tickets at Sail Newport will be sold seperately